What’s In Edith’s Suitcase?
This past weekend we went on a four day/three night trip to Seattle for an early anniversary trip and family getaway. I decided to give you a little sneak peak at what I packed Edith for our four day trip. This does not include the diaper bag which had wipes, another board book, an outfit, a straw cup, placemat, bib and sunscreen. Side note I don’t know why I brought sunscreen to rainy Seattle, wishful thinking maybe?
- California Baby Shampoo & Bodywash
- Vitamin D Drops
- Natural Teething Remedies
- Mighty Oats
- Happy Baby Packets
- A few toys and books
- Bathing Suits & Swim Diaper
- 5 outfits
- gDiapers with extra disposable inserts and liners
- Applecheeks size 2 covers that we used overnight with disposable inserts
- Thirsties covers to use as backup with disposable inserts
- Small and Large Planet Wise wet/dry bags
- 3 disposable diapers
Overall we ended up using most everything except the extra bathing suit, sun hats and one of the outfits. We could have also left one or two of the books at home. I am pretty proud of this packing job because we brought just enough and not too much like we usually do. We also cut down on space by taking baby carriers and the umbrella stroller instead of the BOB and by requesting a crib at the hotel instead of bringing the pack n’ play that Edith rarely likes to sleep in anyways.