- Milagros | baby gear, baby & toddler toys, baby clothes, items for nursing mamas
- Grasshopper | books and toys from 0-8 years of age
- Black Wagon | clothes, shoes, books and toys for kids from 0-99
- SpielWerk Toys | engaging toys for all ages
- Made You Look | Filled with well-designed toys for kids of all ages and at every price point
- The Bull & The Bee | Baby and toddler gear, toys and clothes
- Collage | Art store with a great selection of art supplies for kids of all ages
- Child’s Play | Kids toys and games for all ages
Gnome Werks Toys | The most beautiful wooden toys for your little one. Toys are inspired by children’s literature, and fairy tales. you’ll find gnomes, fairies, scientists, pirates, mermaids, and more along with a beautiful holiday collection.
Happy Hadley Handmade | Beautiful, handmade linen items for babies and children.
Usborne Books | I will shamelessly share my own business because I love Usborne Books. I joined Usborne 15 months ago because I fell in love with the books after hosting a party for a friend. These books are interesting, interactive, and some of my kids absolute favorites – see some suggestions here or message me for ideas.
What are your favorite small shops in Portland and/or online?
This post is NOT sponsored however it does contain an affiliate link. Purchases you make through these links will help fund the work I do here on Naturally Family at no extra cost to you. Thank you sincerely for your constant support.