- WAHM/SAHM. I am officially a work-at-home/stay-at-home mom as of last Thursday. I will discuss this decision in more detail in a separate post but let me tell you it’s a huge up!
- Movie Date. We were able to cross one more thing off of our “10 things to do before labor list” – we went to the movies! Neil took Friday off and to get out of the heat we headed to the movies to see The Best Exotic Marigold Hotel, which was so good! Plus I didn’t have to get up and use the washroom once (win).
- Staying active. I got in a number of waddles (walks) and went swimming this week.
- Pregnant. I’m still pregnant. Neil and I are so ready to meet our baby! I wish they would just come right now.
- Sleep Deprived. I have been waking up at 3am every day and it’s been a challenge to go back to sleep so lately I’ve been up from about 3am-4:30/5am before I finally fall back asleep. This is not fun but I guess my body is prepping for baby?